FROM THE HERD
We know you’re not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but as design experts, we know when the outside matters. Bold design makes a huge difference in product packaging, whether you need your items to excite in the mailbox or stand out on store shelves.
We create custom designs for a wide range of packaging types, from product boxes and mailers to pouches, paper tubes, shopping bags and sleeves. We’ve worked with many printing vendors and are well-versed in design best practices, printing requirements and file preferences that make your project run smoothly with excellent results.
Custom packaging design
Our award-winning design team knows how to push boundaries that create designs that will pop, not blend in.
- Maximize your brand impact: We custom design every asset from scratch to maximize its visual impact.
- No templates, ever: We do not utilize templates, cookie-cutter designs, design motifs or stock iconography.
- Bold designs: We use strong typography, vivid color and unexpected layouts to elevate any box, bag, pouch or sleeve.
Types of packaging we design
- Product boxes
- Mailing boxes
- Paper tube packaging
- Shopping bags
If you don’t see your desired packaging type on this list, reach out and see if we can handle your custom order.
Our packaging design process
We guide you throughout the process to ensure quality control at all stages.
- Multiple concepts for review: We design several packaging options with full mockups and views of all sides.
- Vendor management: Our team is happy to work directly with your preferred printing vendor to oversee your order.
- Color matching: We are experienced with Pantone color matching.
For some packaging types, we recommend that you order a prototype before investing in a bulk purchase. A prototype is a design sample that allows you to see, hold and touch an actual printed package so you can see the design first-hand and make sure it’s what you expect.